So you have found yourself on my video editing page.
I am glad you dropped by to peruse. I will let you know up front that I try very hard to provide my clients with quality work, while keeping within budgetary needs and observing quick turn-around times for final products.
Rather than have “standard rates,” I would much rather discuss your project in depth so that I can give you the best quote possible. There is such a wide array of needs out there, I would hate to pigeonhole anyone into a cookie-cutter type pricing scheme.
Prices will fluctuate depending on your needs and what your final vision is.
Video Editing Services
- Pre-production discussions so that I can grasp the client’s vision of the project.
- Reviewing (AKA scrubbing) footage provided to me by client.
- Creating intro and outro title sequences based on client logo and “feel” of website.
- Some audio editing when applicable. I will do my best to work with the audio provided to ensure smooth transitions and remove any extraneous noises from the audio track whenever possible.
- Cutting footage to fit within time limitations or client’s artistic aesthetic. I will provide strong communication during the editing process to ensure I am working towards the final product the client has in their mind.
I do also offer videography services. I have equipment that is ideal for internet-quality streaming and viewing. Pricing for these services can be discussed if needed and will be in addition to video editing services outlined above.